On a building front in the area known as Roppongi (in Tokyo) is this unusual piece of ...Art??? It just looked like it needed an Ukulele to make it a little friendlier(just another Ukulele adventure)
That is awesome!! Thanks for posting this. I needed a good laugh this morning. How is Japan this time? Just heard that you went back. Better than France? ;-) I would like to get over there one of these time you get sent there. Looks like an awesome place to shoot photos, especially when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom.
1 comment:
That is awesome!! Thanks for posting this. I needed a good laugh this morning. How is Japan this time? Just heard that you went back. Better than France? ;-) I would like to get over there one of these time you get sent there. Looks like an awesome place to shoot photos, especially when the Cherry Blossoms are in bloom.
Post a Comment