Goodness - you're starting him early :)! Looks like he's going to play before he talks ;-) haha!
I hope so!!
Oh this is so precious! I love this little Blake with his uke... you can't start him early enough! I love those precious little fat cheeks.
I'm guessing by the looks of this picture that either you bribed Andrea to hook up lil' Blake with a ukelele, or you're home. Welcome back. What a nice "gift" to come home to.
PS, that was me. NOT anonymous.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Goodness - you're starting him early :)! Looks like he's going to play before he talks ;-) haha!
I hope so!!
Oh this is so precious! I love this little Blake with his uke... you can't start him early enough! I love those precious little fat cheeks.
I'm guessing by the looks of this picture that either you bribed Andrea to hook up lil' Blake with a ukelele, or you're home. Welcome back. What a nice "gift" to come home to.
PS, that was me. NOT anonymous.
Post a Comment