Well certainly I have felt that way. I thought I'd show you this great lamp that just by looking, it sends me to my "happy place." I don't own it, but just looking at the picture makes me smile. I hope it works for you as well.
Friday, August 22, 2008
Monkey Business
Have you ever felt like your just monkeying (is that a real word) around?
Well certainly I have felt that way. I thought I'd show you this great lamp that just by looking, it sends me to my "happy place." I don't own it, but just looking at the picture makes me smile. I hope it works for you as well.
Well certainly I have felt that way. I thought I'd show you this great lamp that just by looking, it sends me to my "happy place." I don't own it, but just looking at the picture makes me smile. I hope it works for you as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hey - cool lamp! Where can you get one?????
WISH I KNEW
Love this happy monkey... reminds me to be happy too!
So, Kerry, I'm always up for a good hunt... try these monkey lamps:
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod58080090&parentId=cat16990733&ecid=NMCIGoogleBaseFeed&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=H330B
http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod56710020&parentId=cat4490734&ecid=NMCIGoogleBaseFeed&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=H32HA
this one is close
http://www.improvementscatalog.com/product/code/700818.do?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-DecorativeLamps-_-2008-_-700818&code-macs=MP8WFGL&code=MP8WFGL
not the one, but very cute
http://www.neenaslighting.com/product.aspx?NT=1&model=2311-07-01923
Hey cool! Way to go :)! I swear if I ever saw one like this with the Uke I'd HAVE to get it for Blake :)!
Post a Comment